Hungarian Anti-Corruption Association
The aim of the Hungarian Anti-Corruption Association is to protect whistleblowers who identify and disclose misuse of public funds or ad hoc or systemic corruption, to investigate, detect and expose corruption, to significantly reduce corruption, to eliminate it as a long-term goal, and to facilitate the adoption of measures to prevent corruption.
Petition: fair, non-partisan funding for municipalities!
The Hungarian government has recently established a funding system that discriminates against municipalities where Fidesz is in a minority in the councils or where it does not hold the mayoral position. KELLESZ has launched a petition calling on Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, to take firm action against discrimination, which is also in breach of EU law. KELLESZ asks everyone to sign the petition!
Request to the European Commission concerning fair,
non-partisan funding for municipalities in Hungary
- Request to the European Commission for the application of the EU rule of law mechanism with regard to the Hungarian Government’s aid policy which is in breach of fundamental rights provisions (02.09.2021)
(scroll down in the document for the English version)
- Reply by the European Commission to KELLESZ (18.05.2021)
- Question for written answer to the Commission by Members of the European Parliament (14.06.2021)
- Reply of Commissioner Ferreira to Members of the European Parliament (01.09.2021)
- Question to the European Commission by MEP Daniel Freund (07.09.2021)
- Letter to the European Commission, accompanying the petition (22.09.2021)
- Reply by the European Commission to MEP Daniel Freund (01.12.2021)
- Reply by the European Commission to the letter of KELLESZ of 22.09.2021 (11.01.2022)
- Letter to the European Commission on EU funding to Hungary (19.11.2022)
Please, see the Hungarian page here.